Tuesday 15 October 2013

Mummies Return


I can't believe how fast time flies...it's already October, halloween theme, here we come :)

These mummy hotdogs are pretty easy to make. Just cut the supermarket bought puff pastry (I use Pampas brand) into strips, roll around sausage and bake at 180C oven for about 20 minutes. And then put black sesame seeds for the eyes.



For my eldest one, I prepared :
1. Mummy hotdog
2. Scary skull (hard boiled egg, nori, and black sesame seed)
3. Bacon and cheese scroll
4. Ham & cheese rolls
5. Broccoli
6. Apple for recess



For my little one, I prepared :
1. Mummy hotdog
2. Scary finger (puff pastry, nori, and red apple skin)
3. "Eye balls" (carrot, cheese, and nori)
4. Scary skull (hard boiled egg, nori, and black sesame seed)
5. Apple "checker"
6. Strawberry yogurt

No comments:

Post a Comment