The bigger box consists of :
1. Ham & cheese sandwich with little Elf on top.
Details for the little Elf :
* Head is made of cheese, nori, capsicum, tomato sauce
* Body is made of Granny Smith apple and cheese
* Legs and arms are made of nori
2. "Agar-agar" red jelly
3. "Candy and flower" sausages
4. Broccoli and baby carrot
And in the smaller box, I prepared pear cuts for his recess.
Great news from Bento Blog Network, this Elf bento is featured as Bento of the Week 115. You may click on the button below to find out more about it.