Monday 9 December 2013

Elf - Santa's Little Helper



The bigger box consists of :

1. Ham & cheese sandwich with little Elf on top.
    Details for the little Elf :
    * Head is made of cheese, nori, capsicum, tomato sauce
    * Body is made of Granny Smith apple and cheese
    * Legs and arms are made of nori
2. "Agar-agar" red jelly
3. "Candy and flower" sausages
4. Broccoli and baby carrot

And in the smaller box, I prepared pear cuts for his recess.

Great news from Bento Blog Network, this Elf bento is featured as Bento of the Week 115. You may click on the button below to find out more about it.




4 comments:

  1. My fave part is the apple belly! :) Cute! I'm new to Bento Boxes and looking for some encouragement! I blogged about my starter one today :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...welcome to Bento world, hope you'll have exciting journey as I do :)

      Delete
  2. Congratulations! This is bento of the week!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. O wow! thank you so much, Diana...what a great news! cheers!

      Delete