Monday 14 September 2015

Charlie and The Chocolate Factory


Once again, together with my fellows Bento Bloggers and Friends, we organized a blog hop to celebrate the Roald Dahl day. 
Recently, my sons watched Charlie and the Chocolate Factory movie on the television, and they loved it!
So I tried to create Mr. Willy Wonka from Roald Dahl's famous book Charlie and The Chocolate Factory for them. 


To make Mr. Willy Wonka, I used hard boiled egg, olive, crab sticks, nori, noodle, and earwood fungi. For the hat, I molded white steamed rice and covered it with nori and red crab stick.
For the base, I put white steamed rice, with stir-fried bamboo shoots, pickled cucumber, and red chilli.

For the side dish, there are pork wontons, ham "flower", pickled cucumber, strawberries with white crab sticks, and homemade fruit jelly (inspired by Nami from Just One Cookbook).

I hope you enjoy this post! Please continue the blog hop to the wonderful work of art from Bento Monster by clicking the button below :





14 comments: