Friday 31 July 2015

Pretty Sushi Bento


I haven't made sushi for my boys for quite some time even though these are one of their favourite foods. No wonder this morning they were full with excitement to find out that they were going to have sushi for their lunches.

I'm pretty sure they are going to bring empty lunch boxes home after school. It is worth the effort, I suppose!

If you want to know more about sushi and learn how to make sushi, you can learn from my favourite blogger : Nami (Just One Cookbook). 



For my youngest son, I prepared :
1. Sushi with carrot, cucumber, and crab fish fillings.
2. Corn on the cob
3. Broccoli and cheese
4. Tamagoyaki (rolled egg) with fish roe on top
5. Ham "flower"
6. Red seedless grapes for recess




My eldest son had similar lunch to his brother, but he had apple cuts for recess instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment