Thursday 19 May 2016

A Little Bit of Everything Bento


My boys love their wraps. But even mini wraps already make them full. Because I want them to have variety of foods everyday, I prepare half of wraps and the rissoles, so they can have "a little bit of everything" during the day.



For my youngest son, I prepared :
1. Half of chicken wraps (roast chicken, ham, cheese, BBQ sauce, cucumber, and shredded lettuce)
2. Half of chicken ragout rissoles
3. Pork siomay (recipe here)
4. Milk jelly with nata de coco
5. Kiwi fruit cuts for recess


For my eldest son, I prepared :
1. Half of chicken wraps (roast chicken, ham, cheese, BBQ sauce, cucumber, and shredded lettuce)
2. Half of chicken ragout rissoles
3. Pork siomay (recipe here)
4. Milk jelly with nata de coco
5. Rockmelon cuts for recess

No comments:

Post a Comment