Friday 21 August 2015

Mini Pizza, Buns, and Pie Bento


I usually bake on weekend for the school lunches to save time in packing lunches during the week. These are my kids' favourites : chicken, bacon, and leek pie (recipe here); mini pizza (I used the leftover pastry from the pies and spread tomato ketchup, pineapple, ham and cheese toppings); and also ham & cheese steamed buns (steamed buns recipe here, just replace the pork filling with ham and cheese instead).


For my eldest son, I prepared :
1. Chicken, bacon, and leek pie
2. Ham and cheese steamed bun
3. Milk jelly with nata de coco
4. Corn on the cob
5. Baby carrots and lettuce
6. Apple cuts for recess



For my youngest son, I prepared :
1. Mini pizza
2. Ham and cheese steamed bun
3. Milk jelly with nata de coco
4. Corn on the cob
5. Baby carrots and lettuce
6. Banana for recess

No comments:

Post a Comment