Tuesday 7 July 2015

Farm Animals


My youngest son had a school excursion to Cuddly Farm few weeks ago. He was really excited about it. He woke up so early, got ready in no time because he did not want to miss the bus :)

To add the excitement, I prepared the farm animals bento for him and his brother.


For my youngest son, I prepared :
1. Ham and cheese sheep sandwich
2. Piggy hard boiled egg with salt and pepper (I coloured the egg with beetroot juice, ham for the snout and ears, white crab stick and black sesame seed for the eyes)
3. Corn on the cob
4. Carrot sticks
5. Ham flower (with shredded carrot)
6. Kiwi fruit for recess 



For my eldest son, I prepared :
1. Ham and cheese sheep sandwich
2. Cow hard boiled egg with salt and pepper (I used nori for the cow pattern)
3. Corn on the cob
4. Carrot sticks
5. Dried apricots
6. Apple cuts for recess 

Bento tool I used for this post :





No comments:

Post a Comment