Monday 4 May 2015

Farewell Bento


"It is hard to say good bye". That quote is so true. Sadly, last Friday was the last day of my boys in their school and today they are moving to different school. The boys are feeling so sad because they've been there since kindy and developing special bonding with their teachers and friends, but at same time they feel excited to the challenges ahead.

To cheer them up, I made farewell bentos for them. For the penguin, I used the mini rocket ship cutter and add black sesame seeds for the eyes and triangular carrot for the beak. And for the words "Sayonara" and "Adios Amigos" I used a set of mini alphabet cutters. And also for the waving arm, I used cutter set with 18 shapes, link as below :




 




For my youngest son, I prepared :
1. Strawberry jam sandwich with waving penguin said "sayonara"
2. Corn on the cob
3. Milk jelly with nata de coco
4. Fruit salad yogurt for recess



For my eldest son, I prepared :
1. Strawberry jam sandwich with waving penguin said "Adios Amigos"
2. Corn on the cob
3. Milk jelly with nata de coco
4. Watermelon cuts for recess

For the lunch boxes, I used ELB (Easy Lunch Box), you may find it here:




No comments:

Post a Comment