Sunday 3 May 2015

2015 International Bento Contest


Once again Bento & Co held the 2015 International Bento Contest with the theme : Sandwich bento. The contest is already closed and the winners have been announced. Big congratulation to all the winners

Although I did not win, I'm very happy with my creation. So I would like to share it with you, details as below :



In order to highlight the theme, I presented the sandwiches in 3 ways :
1. Sausage sandwich rolls (flattened sandwich is rolled with tomato ketchup, cheese, and sausage filling, then deep fried).
2. Strawberry jam sandwich with cheese and carrot on top.
3. Chicken roll sandwich (flattened sandwich with marinated chicken minced filling, then deep fried and sliced).
The other components in the box :  fried pork wontons, halves hard boiled egg (with black sesame seeds), lettuce and carrot slices.

I'm looking forward to the 2016 bento contest and sharing the excitement of making bento with all fellow bento lovers.

No comments:

Post a Comment