Wednesday 17 December 2014

Santa Suit Bento


I've seen the idea of using coke ring as Santa's belt in facebook one day, and I think it's pretty cute. So when we went to Christmas carol in the park last night, I saved the ring from my coke can for a little surprise :)

Since my youngest son will have christmas party at school, he doesn't need to bring lunch. I made this Santa suit bento for my eldest son. He is 8 years old. When I showed him this bento, and told him not to eat the belt, he answered, "Of course, mum...I know that was a coke ring". I worried too much, I guessed :)



Inside the box :
1. Santa suit sandwich (Ham and cheese sandwich, apple, coke ring, and nori)
2. Corn on the cob
3. Broccoli with cheese on top
4. Carrot presents (with corn husk and cheese on top)
5. Red seedless grapes
6. Ham flower

notes : he had honeydew cuts for recess

No comments:

Post a Comment