Friday 31 October 2014

Gromit and the Mummy




These are my last Halloween-themed bentos in 2014. Inspired by Wallace and Gromit (The Curse of the Were-Rabbit) movie, I made this Gromit and the were-rabbit bento for my eldest son. And for my youngest son, I prepared the mummy sandwich. It consists of strawberry sandwich decorated with sliced cheese and black sesame seed for the eyes.



This bento consists of :
1. "Were-rabbit" Ham and cheese sandwich (ham, cheese, and nori)
2. "Gromit" hard boiled egg (with nori and olives)
3. Corn on the cob
4. "Rabbits" milk jelly with nata de coco
5. Broccoli and carrot "flower"
6. Apple for recess


This bento consists of :
1. "Mummy" sandwich (strawberry sandwich, cheese, and black sesame seed)
2. Corn on the cob
3. Milk jelly with nata de coco
4. Broccoli, spinach, and carrot "rose"
5. Kiwi fruit for recess
6. Strawberry flavoured  yogurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment