Friday 21 February 2014

Rolls Bento


My kids love sausage and sandwich rolls so much. These snacks are so easy to make as well. I share the recipe here.
I used one of my new food picks. I bought it from All Things for Sale website. Isn't it brilliant on how food picks transform an ordinary lunch box to a cute one in no time ? :)

Details as below :


For my little boy, I prepared :
1. Sausage and sandwich rolls
2. Homemade Beef Sausage Rolls (recipe in here) with ketcup
3. Corn on the cob
4. Carrot sticks and Kale leaf
5. Pear cuts for recess


For my eldest son,  I prepared :
1. Sausage and sandwich rolls
2. Homemade Beef Sausage Rolls
3. Corn on the cob
4. Carrot sticks and Kale leaf
5. Hard boiled egg (nori and ketchup)
6. Pear cuts for recess

Similar tools I used for today's post :





You might like to visit Fun Food Friday linky party host by Eat Amazing . Just click button below. Enjoy then...

Eats Amazing Fun Food Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment