Thursday 14 November 2013

Tooth Fairy and Tooth Superstar


My little one complained about his sore tooth, so I brought him to dentist yesterday. It turned out that he had big hole between his teeth and needed a filling for it. He was really brave for his first time visit to the dentist even though he had injection as well. That's why I made a tooth superstar wearing a graduation cap for his sandwich.

His big brother is having two wobbly teeth as well, and he can't wait to have a visit from a tooth fairy. So I made a picture of a tooth fairy with wings and magic wand for his croissant.

Details as below :


For my eldest son, I prepared :
1. Tooth fairy croissant (with eggsheet, nori, cheese, and carrot)
2. Broccoli and lettuce
3. Sausages
4. Corn on the cob
5. "Shells" shaped jelly



For my little one, I prepared :
1. Tooth superstar sandwich (with cream cheese, salmon, and dill filling, decorated with eggsheet, nori, and carrot)
2. "Car" shaped jelly
3. Cheese pod
4. Kiwi fruit

2 comments:

  1. Very cute idea for their bentos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Natakiya...sometimes we need to think outside the box to get the idea, don't we ?? :)

      Delete