Thursday 14 November 2013

Sweet Flatbread Bento


I remember when I was little, I love to eat "kue leker" back home. It's like crepes with banana, choco powder, and caster sugar. You can add cheese as well for extra flavour. Here I made it with Paratha (a pan-fried Indian flatbread) with Nutela spread, banana, and cheese and it tastes pretty good :)

I made some for the kids' school lunches. Details as below :



For my eldest son, I prepared :
1. Sweet flatbread (paratha, banana, Nutela, and cheese)
2. Corn on the cob
3. "Shells" shaped jelly
4. "Hatched chick" hard boiled egg (with sesame seed and carrot)
5. Broccoli
6. "Rabbit" apple for recess



And for my little one, I prepared :
1. Sweet flatbread (paratha, banana, Nutela, and cheese)
2. Corn on the cob
3. "Heart" shaped jelly
4. Cheese pod
5. Kiwi fruit

No comments:

Post a Comment