Tuesday 29 October 2013

Temaki Sushi


Basically, temaki sushi is an easier way to make sushi at home.It is made of a rolled cone of seaweed, wrapped around rice and fillings. Here is the link of Nami's Just One Cookbook on how to make it. She's one of my favourite food blogger and you will definitely know why, after visiting her well presented blog.

Here are details of bento lunch box that I made for my eldest son :

In the square box, I prepared :
1. Temaki sushi (with carrot, cucumber, and crab stick filling)
2. Stir fried baby corn with mushroom
3. Chicken karaage
4. Tamagoyaki (egg-rolls)
5. Lettuce and broccoli

In the round box, I prepared rockmelon cuts for his recess

That's all his favorite meal, he said he can't wait till lunch time :)




2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for trying my recipe and liking back to my post! Looks so delicious!! You have lots of cute bentos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting my blog, Nami...what an honour! I'm glad you like my bentos, still have to learn so much from you though :)

      Delete