Friday 9 August 2013

Curious George and Cruskits bento


We all love curious George. He's a little cheeky monkey that is always curious and loves his best friend ( The Man with the Yellow Hat) so much. I found myself humming the "upside down" tune (Curious George movie soundtrack by Jack Johnson) while I was doing this bento :)



I made this bento for my eldest son, it consists of :
1. "Curious George" (crumpet, cheese, breadcrust, eggwhit, and nori)
2. Corn on the cob
3. Chicken nuggets
4. A cup of Sultanas
5. Lettuce, asparagus, and baby carrot



Since my little one loves smoked salmon so much, I prepared this bento for him. It consists of :
1. Arnott's cruskits with smoked salmon, cream cheese, and dill
2. Corn on the cob
3. Kiwi fruits
4. Lettuce and baby carrots


No comments:

Post a Comment