Tuesday 30 July 2013

Om Nom from Cut the Rope and the Garden Snail


One of my favourite bento because it's so pretty and colourful. Details as below :



For my eldest son, I prepared :
1. "Garden snail" sandwich (ham & cheese sandwich with mushroom made of eggsheet and bread crusts, snail made of eggsheet, carrot, nori, and black sesame seed, and Granny Smith apple cuts for grass)
2. Sea shell shaped milk jelly
3. Broccoli
4. Hard boiled egg with carrot "flower" on top



For my little one, since he loves Om Nom (from Cut the Rope game) so much, I prepared :
1. "Om Nom" sandwich (strawberry jam sandwich with Om Nom made out of Granny Smith apple, egg sheet, nori, and black sesame seed)
2. Car-shaped milk jelly
3. Halves hard boiled egg
4. Sausages

Similar tools I used for this post :


4 comments: