Tuesday 18 December 2012

Santa's Sleigh



In this bento, I prepared a Santa's sleigh packed with presents. It consists of :
1. Santa Sleigh sandwich (sandwich, cheese, bread crust, "reindeers" nori, baby carrot, fish tofu, eggsheet, and a special treat for last day of school : candy cane)
2. Corn on the cob
3. Sausages and ham rolled
4. Hard boiled egg
5. Kale leaf and carved baby carrot

Since today is the last day of this school term, I like to wish you "Merry Christmas 2012 & Happy New Year 2013". Have a blessed and safe holiday for all of you.....

For carving, you may use :



4 comments:

  1. Very cute. I love the little reindeer on your sleigh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Eclecticlamb...luckily I found reindeer nori punch in my punch collection :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Ariani, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Chris, thank you so much for your nice comment. I found you very creative & crafty. I am following your blog too...Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to you & your loved ones...

      Delete