Friday 26 October 2012

Haunted House





For my year 1 son, I made this Haunted House bento, it consists of :
1. Haunted house sandwich (eggsheet and nori)
2. Corn on the cob
3. Sausages
4. Broccoli, lettuce, carved baby carrot and carrot leaves.





And for his fruit time, I carved him a swan from Royal Gala Apple. A bit tricky to carry to school because of its shape. At the end, I just put it inside a resealable sandwich bag and it still turned out to be alright up to recess time, thank goodness :)

Here are some Halloween cutters you may like :




2 comments:

  1. I love your haunted house. I have yet to try working with egg sheets. This looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Keitha, eggsheets really can help us to make our bento more stand out. Glad u like it!

    ReplyDelete